Aviano at Desert Ridge
Experience high quality living in Aviano at Desert Ridge, one of the most desirable communities in Phoenix, AZ. Built by award-winning luxury real estate builder the Toll Brothers, Aviano is located in sophisticated and fashionable Northeast Valley.
A home to match every lifestyle
Covering 400 acres in the coveted Desert Ridge master-planned community, Aviano features more than 900 single-family homes. This lovely enclave is a showcase of gorgeous Spanish Colonial houses that blend into the backdrop of bright and sunny desert landscapes and wide open skies.
Aviano homes for sale offer pleasant living spaces ranging in size from approximately 2,300 to 5,000 square feet. Buyers have 30 floor plans to choose from.
In the adjacent community of The Villages at Aviano, 364 condominium units add to the impressive and growing selection of Desert Ridge homes for sale. The range of options here includes 1- to 3-story residences with up to 3 bedrooms.
What to expect when you own a home at Aviano at Desert Ridge
- Aviano homeowners enjoy access to a community center that features basketball and tennis courts, a heated swimming pool and spa, and exercise rooms. There are indoor and outdoor social areas, including a beautiful banquet room for private events.
- Driving to Downtown Phoenix takes less than half an hour (approximately 20 miles southwards) via the Arizona State Route 51 highway.
- Whether you are itching to shop or simply in need of supplies at home, the Desert Ridge Marketplace makes sure you find what you need. Just a few blocks from your Aviano neighborhood, this sprawling 1.2 million-square-foot shopping center has it all. In addition to premier retail outlets, the Marketplace also boasts an impressive selection of dining hot spots and entertainment venues.
- This homey enclave is surrounded by exceptional outdoor recreation areas like the Phoenix Sonoran Nature Preserve, Peoria Regional Preserve, and the McDowell Mountain Regional Park.
- There are several golf courses around this community, such as Paradise Valley Golf Course, Pinnacle Peak Country Club, Grayhawk Golf Club, and the TPC Scottsdale Champions Course.
If you are looking the finest homes for sale in the Desert Ridge area, ask the local real estate experts of The Kimberly Lowe Group to tell you more about Aviano at Desert Ridge. Call 480-363-1622 or send an email to sold(at)thekimberlylowegroup(dotted)com for your inquiries.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.